Monday, June 25, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Reasons for my lack of updates:

  1. Busy with work, as in my full time job as month end closing is drawing near and alot of datelines to meet. Also this dumb 7% GST is getting on my nerves as I am suppose to update the system creating codes that they know me and i dunno them... gosh... what is my boss doing huh? Oh.. yea... he playing taiji... :X
  2. Busy with a online tutoring stuff.. setting up and also preparing marketing stuff, forms, setting up the protocols, and to get everything on the right track from the very beginning. Alot says this wont work but i gonna prove all of them wrong, with my dear D's mental support, i believe it will work out successfully... one day you guys gonna see me at the entrepreneur award ceremony!
  3. Busy with liasing & coordinating tuition assignments so as to earn more comm.... commm and more comm...
  4. Busy telling myself at least to revise my advance theory b4 the test date... dun do a last minute thing coz this time round will cost me 2 more trials test and 1 day annual leave.

Thats my busy life! At least for now!

No comments: