Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog Life Starts Here

Been busy for so long and neglected my dear D. Suddenly thought perhaps I should just start a blog and make a point to update daily, so that dear D can take a peek and know whats happening in my life.

Slept late about 2am last night playing yahoo mahjong. Woke up today 11am feeling moody. Had brunch nasi lemak and felt asleep again. Pig huh! Woke up at about 4pm feeling grouchy.. ate a red bean waffle and iron my clothes for the whole week. Just sat infront of my PC reading emails, checking bank account for payment made by buyers & packing the items to send out tomorrow. Dear D was not online, well, i dont deny that i was a lil upset. Maybe he is sleeping too coz of the early morning training for his IPPT. Dont know today got scratch his new mazda or not? haiz.. be careful k.. dear D.

No comments: